Your First Visit at CopperMine Dental Studio
At Your First Dental Appointment
Thank you for choosing Coppermine Dental Studio. Your new patient appointment will be 90 minutes long in order to acquaint you with our dental practice and to take care of your dental needs. We ask that all new patients arrive 30 minutes prior to their appointment time to complete any necessary paperwork. Please plan accordingly in order to be here for the entire time of your scheduled appointment.
What to expect at your New Patient Appointment:
- 1. An introduction to our staff
- 2. You will be taken on a tour of our practice
- 3. All necessary x-rays will be taken. Please have all previous x-rays sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible for any x-rays your insurance does not cover.
- 4. The Hygienist will check your gums and bone health, to assess which type of cleaning you need.
- 5. The Hygienist will perform a hygiene cleaning, if conditions allow
- 6. The Dentist will do a full mouth exam to address any areas of concern
If for any reason you need to reschedule your appointment, please call at least 2 business days prior to your appointment, as appointment times are limited.
Thank you for choosing CopperMine Dental Studio.